During this period of social distancing, you’re likely expected to speak on camera more than ever or if you aren’t excited it’s probably because you are being forced to speak at an upcoming virtual event or your teams next zoom video meeting.
Whether it’s for a Zoom call, a department meeting, a virtual speaking gig or a video storytelling project, it’s crucial to project confidence, calm, and authority to keep those on the other end engaged.
With that being said we are getting pressure to make sure our presentation is engaging and interactive and dynamic which lets face it makes the entire virtual presenting process extremely overwhelming. This is the reason I created this video below:
How to avoid the PLEASE GOD NOT ANOTHER WEBINAR with 4 Virtual Presentation Skillsets!
In this video you will learn how to: –
- Evoke the right emotions through your body language and visual presentation
- Establish authority and rapport with audiences of any size
- Speak clearly and concisely without sounding staged or rehearsed
- Beat on-camera nerves and project confidence and calm
- Set the stage for an effective visual presence whether you’re on a webcam or professional camera
- Maintain a high-energy presence and form a connection with your audience Whether you’re speaking to an audience of one or 100, you can’t miss this chance to unlock the secrets to a strong on-screen presence.
If you are looking for a dynamic host or MC for your next virtual event or you’d like Brian to speak one of his current keynote programs please email Michelle@MichelleJoyce.com or call 1-704-965-2339.
If you are looking for more virtual event resources please video this page which is updated weekly and our new YouTube channel dedicated to virtual experiences, events and presentations.