HOW CROSS-GENERATIONAL COLLABORATION EMPOWERS CHANGE, COMMUNITY, AND A SHARED PURPOSE
In this inspirational keynote, Brian leverages psychology with technology – resulting in new strategies for creating powerful connections and better experiences both online and offline. Brian will breakdown his cross-generational strategy built on the 3C’s: change, collaboration and community.
- How to capture the attention of your customers and maintain it
- Millennials make up over 50% of today’s workforce. Creating personas in marketing around those born during certain years can be valuable, but with a multi-generational workforce it’s essential to understand that a millennial mindset is not restricted to employees of a certain age.
- It’s not about the year you were born; it’s your willingness to embrace change, collaboration, and community
- Collaboration isn’t about everyone having a task. Successful collaboration enables everyone to focus on what they do the best. Not every employee needs to be a social employee but every employee plays an important role in a brand’s storytelling efforts.
- Digital and social business tools enable scale, management, and reporting. Too often, however, tools are thrown at people’s problems. Your marketing goal should be to address human needs before technology.
- The 3 T’s (Trust, Training, Technology) required to create synergy between our need to humanize and personalize our business while innovating and leveraging technology.
Watch A Clip from Brian’s Recent Opening Keynote at SocialFresh
Event Mgr K2Mastermind
“Our audience is hard to please, having heard some of the biggest names in the entrepreneur and social media space, but Brian seriously delivered and they were all raving about him after the event. I would have him back to speak at one of our events in a heart beat.”
CEO Eleven Lights Media
“Brian’s authenticity when he keynotes is refreshing and empowering, and something that is missing from the traditional lecture-like speakers found on today’s stages. You might enter the room uninspired but Brian’s realness, energy and ability to challenge the status-quo means you won’t leave unchanged.”
IBM Watson Lead
“Brian is a triple threat. He is a fantastic communicator. He is extremely passionate about change - and how to deal with it. And he is an influencer who understands where we have been and how new disruptions fit into new business models. Brian is fantastic with a camera and microphone, whether it’s on stage, on a podcast or just walking down the street broadcasting on social media.”
Blog Post Related To Keynote Program
My focus is around each of the main components of a millennial mindset and explaining how it doesn’t matter what year you were born or where you live or what your resume says, when you realize EVERYTHING is really about the people!
Today’s enterprise companies are jumping all in with digital transformation. They are excited about integrating internet of things sensors with big data solutions combined with artificial intelligence leveraging augmented and virtual realities.