I Translate The Geek-Speak International Millennial Keynote Speaker
“You may think Brian Fanzo is all about technology. But he’s not. Brian Fanzo is all about connecting people using technology. It’s a huge (and hugely important) difference. Brian has a gift for bringing people together, online and offline. If you can find a way to work with him, do it.”
Jay Baer Speaker & Founder of Convince & Convert
Who is Brian Fanzo?
Pager-Wearing Millennial | Change Evangelist | Millennial Speaker: Change + Collaboration + Community | Host Podcasts: FOMOFanz & SMACtalk
Brian Fanzo inspires, motivates and educates businesses on how to leverage emerging technologies and digital marketing to standout from the noise and reach the millennial and generation z consumers.
He has a diverse background working for the Department of Defense in cyber security, then as a technology evangelist at a booming cloud computing startup and is currently the founder of iSocialFanz which has helped launch digital and influencer strategies with the world’s most iconic brands like Dell EMC, Adobe, IBM, UFC, Applebees and SAP.
A proud pager-wearing millennial and Dad of three girls, Brian hosts two podcasts (FOMOFanz & SMACtalk), has traveled to over 70 countries and has spoken at many of the worlds largest events including SXSW, Social Media Marketing World, CES, Mobile World Congress.
Brian is a diehard Pittsburgh sports fan and semi professional poker player that isn’t afraid to leverage his fast talking skills to read your body language and spot when you’re bluffing…
- Think Like A Fan: Leveraging Digital Marketing & Social Video to Stand Out from the Noise
- Turning Customer Handshakes into Hugs: Customer Experience
- Future of Work: Omni-Sensory Experiences
- Millennial Mindset: How to leverage emerging technology through collaboration to connect with your millennial and genZ customers and employees.
- Be Yourself: Telling your story, embracing transparency and building a personal brand to amplify your brand and empower a brands greatest assets: their employees!
- How to Discover the Influencer Next-Door: Influencer Marketing
- We > Me: Community is the Future of Business